My wife and I were in Ireland for a week and now we’re back in New York.
A few notes:
– Dublin is awesome
– not having to tip in drinking and eating establishments was awesome
– I couldn’t taste a difference between Guinness from the Guinness Factory (or in any pubs) and Guinness in the States. Sorry, my palette is just not that sophisticated (and I love Guinness)
– There’s a Mulvey Park south of Dublin in a town called Dundrum, it’s next to an asylum (the old man who told me of it’s existence said the asylum residents are of the ‘cream of the crop’ or something to that effect)
– the Cliffs of Moher were beautiful
– many Irish believe in fairies. Uh, yeah.